Join the Hip Hop Education Center and College and Career Pathways program at the Washington Heights Library in discovering what is possible for you in the world of Hip-Hop-related professions!
In this Career Panel, we’ll be joined by professionals who work with Hip-Hop in their everyday jobs. They will discuss their pathway to the profession, including what sorts of things they studied in school, what drew them to their careers, and what their daily life looks like in their current job.
- Queen Herawin – MC, recording artist, Chief Curriculum Officer at
- Hip Hop Education Center
- Tiara Gray – Social Media Specialist, Universal Hip Hop Museum
- Wole Idowu – Coder and game designer, TOYZ STEAM
- B-Girl Rokafella – Hip-hop/break dancer, MC, poet, director
- Erik Blamoville II – Founder of Geneius Creative Agency
For ages 16 & up.
To be held in-person and virtually